Guest Service Agent Officer
Experience Level :Entry level
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
- Bachelor / Technical Degree in Hospitality Management or any relevant field.
- 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Very Good English.
- Active listener, service oriented and can handle pressure
- Attentive to details and multitasked.
- Dynamic with a great teamwork spirit.
- Organize, execute and control all activities related to the successful operation of the check-in/check-out counter, the play area, Kids Safety and Guest satisfaction.
- Promote marketing tools, packages and our features.
- Ensure the telephone is answered professionally.
- Explain the location rules & the game plays and know how to operate the systems.
- Keep professional records in the event of guest service deficiencies, complaints, or accidents.
- Available all the time on his / her section and do his / her best to serve guests & keep an eye on the playing kids to ensure their safety.
- Receive payment (cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, receipt, refund, credits….)
- Count money in cash drawer and the wristbands at the beginning & the closing of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct.
- Understand the fundamental principles of our Quality Policy statement and implement them for conformity to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements and committed to the never-ending improvement in services quality, reliability and guest service excellence.
- Help the team monitor the Cashier/Snack, Events and Play areas’ conformity to fire and safety regulations.
- Ensure that all merchandise is kept, stored and presented according to safety standards and our presentation norms (Socks, wristbands…).
- Address: Cairo
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs