Events Planner/Sales Representative
Experience Level :Mid-Senior level
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
- Bachelor degree in hospitality management or any relevant field.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Very Good command of English
- Candidates with Customer Service experience are welcome to apply!
- Very Good English is a Must.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and independently
- Excellent listening and communication skills Job
- Responsible for planning and executing Events/Birthdays.
- Participate in the training of your team to effectively perform all job responsibilities in Guest Services, Operations, Kids Supervision, First Aid and Emergency Procedures.
- Prepare proposals for Guests and maintain well-organized event records.
- Develop new creative events ideas by bringing the up to date shows & entertainments.
- Keep professional records in the event of guest service deficiencies, complaints, accidents, or incidents and do the necessary measures to prevent its repetition.
- Serving as an event expert and working to find new sales leads, through “cold calling” for new clients and visiting clients (Schools/Corporates) in the field.
- Sell and coordinate event space on behalf of us by getting Birthdays and new business leads from Schools, corporate Deals, Summer Camps, etc.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources or network
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external partners, and leverage these relationships to deliver innovative and memorable events.
- Update events calendar regularly and share detailed weekly schedule of events through communicating it with the Regional
- Operations/Facility Manager and coordinating it with the team.
- Meet with guests regularly, conduct tours of the facility; provide accurate and timely information to guests and continuously focus on improving guests’ satisfaction to create guest loyalty and deliver a positive event experience.
- Address: Cairo
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs