Experience Level :Other
Total Years Experience :5 to 10 years
Text Area Field:Bachelor’s degree in accounting / business management
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars, bookings and appointments.
- Follow up needed permits for management and staff (Work permit, residence permit, etc, …)
- Follow up on social security requirements and keep company up to date on any changes and follow up on entertainment tax and visit for payments.
- Follow up on invoices from suppliers and coordinate payments with accounting office.
- Coordinate with accounting to provide CEO with payment file .
- Follow up on needed documents for import, accounting or lawyer.
- Follow up on contracts (mall contracts, employee contracts, etc, …) as requested by management
- Call quotation from supplier and preparing comparative statement to facilitate deciding supplier in coordination with the Head of Purchasing.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / business management.
- Minimum discipline 5 years of experience in office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Excellent command of English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Work Conditions:
- Location: Beverly Hills, 6th of October
- Working Hours/Days : 9 am – 6 pm / 5 working days a week
- Address: Cairo
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs