Experience Level :Other
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
Text Area Field:Batchelor Degree of any discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- + 5 years of experience minimum 2 years in transportation industry is a MUST.(not travel field)
- Must have driving license
- Good command of English (verbal and written).
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office specially excel.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Ability to work with a team and being an effective team member.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, and meeting sales targets.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company services.
- Conduct necessary visits to new and existing customers to evaluate needs or promote services
- Execute the sales plan on time to meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Opening new markets that allow the company to increase its market share.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Provide information about the market and customers to the management that can be used in market research.
- Create and update customers’ database periodically.
- Preparing the documents required to complete the sales process.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Address: Cairo
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs