Web Chat & Back Office Advisor
Experience Level :Other
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
- 1.Obtaining a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree.
- 2.Previous experience working in sales or customer service positions, preferable to have a record of sales achievements.
- 3.It is preferable that he/she worked before in an account that is supporting an application.
- 4.Proficiency in dealing with various computer programs such as the CRM program, making calls professionally.
- 5.Proficiency in speaking and writing Arabic and Englishwith high typing skills & email handling skills.
- 6.Good communication skills.
- 7.Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- 8.Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Handles customers’ queries/complaints through live chat.
- Manages and resolves customer’s requests, complaints, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Makes outbound follow up calls whenever needed.
- Assists customers’ technical requests, takes care of any technical issue and takes initiatives in identifying and predicting issues.
- Provides the needed troubleshooting steps to solve the customer’s issue.
- Escalates to the upper management, upper tech support whenever needed.
- Always strives to provide exceptional customer experience and able to exceed the expectations.
- Reporting the progress to the management.
- Manages customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction.
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements.
- Address: Cairo
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs